Explosion Proof Telephone is designed for voice communication in the hostile environment where reliability, efficiency and safety are of prime importance.
The phone is suitable for use in harsh environment characterized BY: indoor & outdoor use, Presence of dust & water ingress, Corrosive atmosphere, Explosive gases & particles, varying temperature, loud ambient noise.
Key Features :
- Certified for use in Hazardous areas of Gas Group IIB / IIA
- Zone classification: Zone 1 & Zone 2
- Ex ‘d’ protected.
- Intrinsically safe Ex "ib" certified.
- Temperature classification: T6
- Weatherproof Protection: IP 66
- Mounting: Wall / column mountable
- Enclosure Material: Aluminum – LM6
- Handset material: ABS
- Power Supply: Line powered
- Built in External Ringer that provides LOUD calling signal (>85dbA @ 1 meter)
- Large - visible, push button type Dial keypad for faster dialing of numbers.
- No. of keys (TOTAL 16 KEYS): Digit 0 to 9, * , #, Flash, Redial, Call Reset, Blank
- Non – movable, magnetically operated hook switch in ABS
- Handset with dynamic / Noise canceling microphone
- Handset cord: Stainless Steel
- Dialing system: Tone dialing & Pulse dialing
- Visual High Intensity LED indicator, for incoming call
- Compatible with all PBX’s
- Dimension of the phone: Approx. 356 X 200 X 205mm
- Weight of the phone: 10 Kg
- Certified by: CMRI, INDIA